Yukon Adventure, Whitehorse
Gaze at the glamour of the Yukon winter skies as the night comes alive with magnificent lights, sparkling in green, red and mauve illumination over the Boréale Ranch, just outside of Whitehorse. This ranch is your ultimate gateway to a memorable and true Yukon experience. Explore the dramatic landscape with complimentary winter fat bikes or snowshoes or simply relax in a steaming outdoor whirlpool watching the beautiful surroundings.
• Please advise your flight details or hotel in Whitehorse at time of booking to arrange transfer times to and from the airport or downtown.
• Please communicate any allergies and/or dietary requirements at the time of booking.
• Winter clothing package rentals are available from the ranch. Please inquire at time of booking for more details and pricing.
• water-resistant, winter jacket with a rating of up to –20C
• insulated waterproof outer shell pants
• waterproof mittens, insulated hat or toque, balaclava
• wool or polar fleece sweater,
• long jeans or cotton pants, long underwear,
• winter boots that go up to at least mid-shin and are rated to -20C, indoor shoes,
• personal toiletries, sun lotion,
• glasses, flashlight and pocketknife
HOW TO GET THERE
Arriving at Whitehorse Airport, you are met by a representative of Boréale Ranch at the Arrivals gate. From the airport, the ranch shuttle will transfer you to the property. Pickups also are made from all downtown Whitehouse hotels. Pick up time will be confirmed at time of booking.
Airport TransfersDinnerEntry FeesLunch